Meet with Kimberly
Make an appointment for the consult, by using the widget to the right side of the page under the dragonfly. Just an FYI I do not work weekends or after 5.
Attend the 15 min consult and if we decide we are a good match we will schedule the intake appt.
After the consult you will be sent an email to access my portal for paperwork. Please fill out all forms on the portal prior to intake or the intake will be cancelled.
Rates & Insurance
- $230 intake
- $200 individual psychotherapy
Currently in-network with Carefirst and Blue Cross Blue Shield. I am not a BlueSelect provider. As of June 2021 I will no longer be in network wth Carefist or Blue Cross Blue Shield and will become an OON provider on June 2021.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- If you have insurance and you would like to use it you need to ask if you have out of network benefits and if you have an out of network deductible.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept HSA and FSA cards.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel with at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please complete the form below to if you have any questions not related to an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you!
I will try my best to accommodate your request and will be in touch ASAP.
"If people are doubting how far you can go,
go so far that you can't hear them anymore"
Here are my forms if you have problems with the portal: